By using materials and software provided by the International River Interface Cooperative (iRIC), including software and other material downloadable from this site (hereinafter referred to as iRIC contents), the user recognizes and agrees to the following points.
- iRIC contents can be used free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial purposes, but neither iRIC nor any other entity or person guarantees the accuracy or validity of the iRIC contents.
- Therefore, any user of iRIC contents assumes all responsibility. Even if the user or other entity suffers damage resulting from iRIC contents, iRIC does not bear any burden or responsibility for that damage.
- When using iRIC contents, the user must indicate such use using the iRIC logo. Please use either the logo mark displayed on the lower right of iRIC software windows or any of the following logos on any material displaying iRIC results.
- iRIC develops software and provides information to contribute to the creation of a better society. Any use of the iRIC contents contrary to that purpose is forbidden.
- Please contact us from the forum or inquiries on this site if you have information on software defects or potential functional improvements or if you find any mistake or problem in the iRIC contents.
- We may use the information provided by users to improve the iRIC contents or otherwise improve our activities. However, any changes may not correspond to the information provided.
- Personal information such as email addresses registered on this website will be used for the development and improvement of iRIC and for the administration and improvement of the website. We will not use this information for other purposes or provide it to any third party.
- In the event that other matters arise not covered by this simple agreement or any doubts arise as to the meaning of any part of this agreement, iRIC will resolve the issue through consultation with the user.