Sir, I am using Mflow_02 solver pf iRIC suite to Model river. After importing all parameters and giving boundary conditions while running/stimulating following message appears. The message says…
Do not converge!!
Please guide me on this
The possible causes are follows.
1. TIME STEP TOO LARGE ?
2. VISCOSITIES TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL ?
3. BOTTOM FRICTION COEFF. TOO LARGE ?
4. AREA FOR CELLS TOO LARGE ?
5. ANGLE FOR CELLS INCORRECT ?
6. BOUNDARY CONDITION INCORRECT ?
7. SOME OTHERS
Please try various things for yourself.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.